+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Failed to online pay RPRF

boules125

Mar 4, 2015
Hi All,

since yesterday i am trying to pay my RPRF online using VISA, I tried several times and through different credit cards through different banks but it keeps telling me 'transaction not approved 200'

i checked with the bank and they told me that the bank didn't refuse any transactions and the the problem is from the CIC side
i revised all my data with the bank including the spelling of the address and everything else but still can't pay

any help please
thanks in advance

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
boules125 said:
Hi All,

since yesterday i am trying to pay my RPRF online using VISA, I tried several times and through different credit cards through different banks but it keeps telling me 'transaction not approved 200'

i checked with the bank and they told me that the bank didn't refuse any transactions and the the problem is from the CIC side
i revised all my data with the bank including the spelling of the address and everything else but still can't pay

any help please
thanks in advance
Same thing happened to me a year ago, a friend of mine paid for me and I paid him back. It might be your browser or your computer platform. Try another computer.

boules125

Mar 4, 2015
rezafc said:
Same thing happened to me a year ago, a friend of mine paid for me and I paid him back. It might be your browser or your computer platform. Try another computer.
i finally did it :)
all the credits cards i tried and failed were visa cards, i tried a master card and it worked