Dr.MKA

May 9, 2024
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-05-2024
Hello members,
I am a professional/ skilled worker with NOC code 31100 and I have applied for visa through a consultant. In IRCC website they mentioned for priority processing we have to enter the NOC number in the job title box. In my application my consultant has failed to enter the NOC number in the Job title box. Will they consider this or should I do any changes to my application ?
Thanks in advance

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Since you failed to submit for priority processing (instructions below), your application is under regular processing. Maybe IRCC will give priority processing but doubt it. You had to follow the steps to be considered. Priority processing could mean almost the same times as regular processing. You can raise a webform but may take 30+ days to update your file. At this point, it may not matter. You would have reviewed the forms prior to submission so could have caught the omission then.

We’re prioritizing the applications of people who perform or support essential services.

When you fill out the work permit application form
To get priority processing, follow these steps:

1. Get the National Occupational Classification (NOC) numberyour employer entered on the
    • offer of employment or
    • labour market impact assessment (LMIA)
  2. Enter that number in the Job titlebox.
    • This is box 4 in the Details of intended work in Canada section.
    • You must enter only the number.