+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extension of PR if minimum stay doesn't meet in 5 Years

haleemfp

May 19, 2015
Thank you group member for supporting others to get their dream fulfill....

Dear,
I am planning for PR to Canada and I am working in Saudi Aramco in Saudi Arabia. I read the PR minimum stay rules in the Canada Official website, says I have to stay minimum of 2 years on 5 years.

I think I couldn't comply to this, please answer my question so that I willn't spend huge money to apply for PR.

1) If I cannot comply with this 2 year rules, is it EASY to renew the PR for another 5 Years...
2) Suppose if its renew, my day's counts again from starting or do they add's up my day's from my previous 5 years....

This question is very important for me to apply.. please suggest your expert advice..

Thanks
Syed Haleem

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
1) No - it's certainly not easy. You should assume it will be extremely difficult to impossible to renew your PR status if you haven't met the residency obligation.
2) Previous 5 years.

If you can't comply with the 2 out of 5 year residency requirement then there is no point applying for PR.

singh84a

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO shifted to CVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haleemfp said:
Thank you group member for supporting others to get their dream fulfill....

Dear,
I am planning for PR to Canada and I am working in Saudi Aramco in Saudi Arabia. I read the PR minimum stay rules in the Canada Official website, says I have to stay minimum of 2 years on 5 years.

I think I couldn't comply to this, please answer my question so that I willn't spend huge money to apply for PR.

1) If I cannot comply with this 2 year rules, is it EASY to renew the PR for another 5 Years...
2) Suppose if its renew, my day's counts again from starting or do they add's up my day's from my previous 5 years....

This question is very important for me to apply.. please suggest your expert advice..

Thanks
Syed Haleem
That is the problem with a lot of folks who are going out to work with SADARA. Saudi is good money, but you will eventually lose ur PR if you don't live 2 years in Canada out of the 5 to maintain PR. and even if u do that, u won't be able to maintain days for citizenship, as citizenshop requires different laws.

haleemfp

May 19, 2015
scylla said:
1) No - it's certainly not easy. You should assume it will be extremely difficult to impossible to renew your PR status if you haven't met the residency obligation.
2) Previous 5 years.

If you can't comply with the 2 out of 5 year residency requirement then there is no point applying for PR.
Blv. me you have given the perfect answer. My agent from Yaxis in India, he told me its easy I can renuwe my PR. I got doubt on his saying so I post this ad.

Thanks... I will apply for PR now..

haleemfp

May 19, 2015
singh84a said:
That is the problem with a lot of folks who are going out to work with SADARA. Saudi is good money, but you will eventually lose ur PR if you don't live 2 years in Canada out of the 5 to maintain PR. and even if u do that, u won't be able to maintain days for citizenship, as citizenshop requires different laws.
Hello Singh, I am also from the same company. Thanks for the answer. As per my agent from Yaxis, I can renuew my PR easily. I got doubt so i Post this ad. If its not easy I think its not good to apply now.

In my survey I fount, Saudi has huge money and relax job when compare to Canada. Canada has good life when compare to Saudi.

Now you have to select from Money and Life :)

Now I want money to get the better life. :)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
haleemfp said:
Blv. me you have given the perfect answer. My agent from Yaxis in India, he told me its easy I can renuwe my PR. I got doubt on his saying so I post this ad.
He's lying. If you want it to be easy to renew your PR then you need to meet the residency requirement. Otherwise you should assume renewing your PR card will not be possible.