+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXTENSION OF OWP

Mrajan

Dec 6, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Actually I am new to the forum and I need few clarification on my Extension of my OWP.

I am here in Canada on my wife study permit. But the study permit expired and she has applied for her work permit it has been approved she received it last week. And we have applied for my extension before our permit getting expired.

And we had applied with my wife's UCI number and letter of employment. This is my whole case my question is CIC says we need to upload three pay slip. But my wife's employer does not run pay roll it is a fundraising charity based company. And they said we pay through cheque.

Can I upload the bank statement of my spouse as a proof of the salary instead of pay stub. Does it work and has any one ever done. Please help.

Thank you,
Michael

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You need to show proof that your wife is working in a NOC A, B or 0 role. So no - providing the bank statement won't work. You should include a letter from your wife's employer confirming that she is working for them (and in what role) - and also when she started. You should also include photocopies / images of her last three pay cheques.

Mrajan

Dec 6, 2018
Hi,

While applying for my extension we had uploaded the letter of employment which states her designation and which falls under NOC A category and when she started what is the pay.

So letter of employment which we uploaded with all the required details is it enough along with the images of the pay cheque which she will receive.