+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extend my stay here with statutory declaration of common law

azumaetar

Mar 3, 2017
Hi,

I´m living with my boyfriend more than one year (2 years in april), I have been extended my visitor visa, my first two applications extended me for 6 months now they have only extended me for a month and that is why I am going to apply again.
Now I am going to apply to extend my visa for the fourth time, but my doubt is that if I must attach to my application the statutory declaration of common-law union form or I can also apply without this form.

Thank you

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi,

I´m living with my boyfriend more than one year (2 years in april), I have been extended my visitor visa, my first two applications extended me for 6 months now they have only extended me for a month and that is why I am going to apply again.
Now I am going to apply to extend my visa for the fourth time, but my doubt is that if I must attach to my application the statutory declaration of common-law union form or I can also apply without this form.

Thank you
Hi

The app clearly states that it is a required document.

You should be aware that with 3 extensions and no PR app submitted, you have a good chance of being refused another extension.

Reactions: scylla