+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Profile - Dependants

kord

Feb 21, 2015
Hi Folks,

I'm a newbie on this forum so I asked that I'm pardoned if my concerns have already been answered;

My wife is in school now and so she (together with the kids) might not be able to migrate with me to Canada immediately if I get ITA. Besides, I will prefer to go and settle down before their arrival. Does the Express Entry System make provision for applicants to indicate this situation in their profile? If not how do I indicate this? In this case, is my wife obliged to submit English Proficiency Results and Work Experience Letter?

I'm asking to know so that I can avoid the possibility of being charged with falsifying/concealing information if CIC, eventually realises that my dependants are not migrating with me immediately.

Thanks in advance for your support

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
- If you are married, you have to declare the same irrespective of whether your partner is accompanying you in Canada or not.
- Its always good to get the PR for enitre family.
- If you are primary applicant, your wife doesn't need to go for IELTS/ECA or showing her experience letters. However, ECA and IELTS of her will fetch you extra points. You can just show experience while creating profile.
-- Remember, its always good to be true, so that you dont have to remember what you have hide.

kord

Feb 21, 2015
Highly satisfied with the answer. Thanks a million.

Doing me another favour by answering these questions for me again will be very much appreciated;

1. which of the provinces would you advise me to nominate as mine geologist?
2. do you think I have a chance in applying to Nova Scotia Express Entry (pilot) with my profession?
3. My wife already has a Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate; Currently, she is about to complete the 5th semester (out of 6 semesters).
which of them should be used for ECA?

Once again, looking to your receiving your advice.