+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express enty application refusal

33Jack44

Jul 22, 2024
Hello,
I got refusal on 07/22/2024 because of the proof of funds. First I received a message that my funds are not enough and I have increased my balance. After around 10 day from that date I got refusal letter. It didn't indicate the specific reason. the letter I received was like this:

In addition to these criteria, paragraph 76(1)(b) of the Regulations specifies that a skilled worker must: (i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or (ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

For your family size of 4 persons, the minimum funds requirement currently is CAD $27,297 (see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/expressentry/documents/proof-funds.html). In the PFL sent to you on 2024/07/04 we indicated that the proof of funds documentation must include the following criteria:

For proof, you must submit official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you are keeping money. Letter(s) must: • be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead • include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address) • include your name • list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans • include, for each current bank and investment account:

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada www.canada.ca/immigration
• account numbers • the date each account was opened • the current balance of each account • the average balance for the past six months"

The documents submitted did not contain this criteria. Therefore, I am not satisfied you provided satisfactory evidence of sufficient funds for yourself and your family.
You have not submitted evidence that you have obtained arranged employment within the meaning of the IRPR. Therefore I am not satisfied that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.
Anyone in this situation? Or any suggestions what should I do next?