Oct 3, 2018
india
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Otta2a
Dear All,

Please some one help me with below doubts for my express entry process

1. I lived in England from 2008 till 2010 for which do i need a police verification
2. I lived in Korea for more than 8 months in breaks ( like 2 months maximum stay at a stretch and not longer than that) for which do i need a police verification
3. I have been with diabetes since last 4 years and on medication with no other complications as i took kidney and liver , eye tests with positive results.

Now i am in dilemma whether to proceed for Express entry visa process or not. Based on your help i can decide to proceed further. TIA

Regards
Kessy

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
1) yes
2) no, not at the time of applying but you "might" get asked for one later depending on the officer.
3) dont think it will cause problems with passing medicals. additional tests may be required.

kessyg

Oct 3, 2018
india
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Otta2a
1) yes
2) no, not at the time of applying but you "might" get asked for one later depending on the officer.
3) dont think it will cause problems with passing medicals. additional tests may be required.
Dear Mr. Navin,
Thanks for the kind reply. i would be really happy if you can tell me what are the additional tests as you mentioned. Also how tough is it to get a police reference from UK, because it has been almost 8 years i left england and i am in a confusion state as to what should i do to get the details

TIA

Regards
Kessy

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Dear Mr. Navin,
Thanks for the kind reply. i would be really happy if you can tell me what are the additional tests as you mentioned. Also how tough is it to get a police reference from UK, because it has been almost 8 years i left england and i am in a confusion state as to what should i do to get the details

TIA

Regards
Kessy
I'm not sure what additional tests are required for diabetics, but they will tell you during the medical test.
Also not sure about UK pcc. But there are people on this forum who got it. Search for it.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Dear Mr. Navin,

TIA

Regards
Kessy
The process for UK PCC is quite simple and its online.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/united-kingdom.html

kessyg

Oct 3, 2018
india
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Otta2a
im little confused with the Korean PCC, are there any one who took the korean PCC recently because i couldnt find a good place for the correct details. Please some one who are doing or has already done do let me know

TIA