+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry

Feb 26, 2018
I need to know i have two years of experience as security supervisor NOC 62029 August 1st, 2022 to August 1st 2024 and I also started working as a cleaning supervisor NOC 62024 from 1st of december2023 and as of now july 31st i have a experience of 8months and i also have job supporting LMIA for cleaning supervisor. Which program am i eligible in express entry if i use cleaning supervisor as primary occupation to claim lmia point or i have to wait until December 2024 to qualify.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have BSc degree in Rural Development and Diploma in Plant Science, Cetificate in DA (Development Agent ) and also l have different certificate that is, Project Leadership , Business Acumen for project Managers, Humanitarian Coordination , Supply Chain and Operations Management Tips , Supply Chain Basic for Everyone , Implementing A data Warehouse SQL Server 2019, Warehousing , Using Proper Warehousing Process and Procedure , Humanitarian Context System and Standard Course , Navigating Environmental Sustainability ( A guide for Leaders ), Building the Resources for Resilience , Programing Foundation Conducting Code Review, MEAL in Emergency / Accountability ,Mandatory Safe and Sound /Staff Safety and Security Training , Information Security Awareness Training , Procurement , Leading at a distance , Microsoft Azure :Controlling Cost, Asset Management , Deployment and First Action the Emergency Setting , Developing Log frame , Developing theory of Change, Fleet Management , Preparing for Deployment and Introduction to Monitoring and Evaluation . I have strong skills in Rural livelihood development activities and outstanding communication skills in language in Amharic. English and Afar . I have work experience working in Different apposition at a professional window., Depending on my Educational and Work Experience Status , The field make me an excellent candidate for this role. I am seeking an opportunities to expand my commitment to best practices.
Don’t hijack another person’s thread.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I need to know i have two years of experience as security supervisor NOC 62029 August 1st, 2022 to August 1st 2024 and I also started working as a cleaning supervisor NOC 62024 from 1st of december2023 and as of now july 31st i have a experience of 8months and i also have job supporting LMIA for cleaning supervisor. Which program am i eligible in express entry if i use cleaning supervisor as primary occupation to claim lmia point or i have to wait until December 2024 to qualify.
If experience is Canadian, then look at CEC eligibility. If you have LMIA, you can count points now if not LMIA-exempt.