+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry

Jinal98

Jul 24, 2024
Hi, While creating my Express Entry profile, I answered "Yes" to "Do you have a valid job offer in Canada?". I understand that it isn't a regular job offer. I have received an ITA but haven't submitted my documents for permanent residence. I do see the option to change my answer to "No". Just wondering if it's okay to do that before submitting the final documents. Please help. Thank you so much.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hi, While creating my Express Entry profile, I answered "Yes" to "Do you have a valid job offer in Canada?". I understand that it isn't a regular job offer. I have received an ITA but haven't submitted my documents for permanent residence. I do see the option to change my answer to "No". Just wondering if it's okay to do that before submitting the final documents. Please help. Thank you so much.
This will reduce your CRS score.

CanGoldDigger

Feb 17, 2024
Ottawa
Thank you so much for information. Can you suggest whether I should include letter or not. Because I am really confused about it.
If it's good for your anxiety then do it. But the less paperwork for VO to consider the better and less time for processing.

You need a LOE for critical issues, which is not, and when it's required. No need in this case in my opinion. But it's your call.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
No because I wrote no to LMIA and I didn’t get any points for this job offer.
If you haven't claimed any points, you can change it. It's always best to have an LOE explaining your changes to your profile and will not affect your application.