File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
What are the chances of approval of permanent residency if you have been requested medical and cleared?
It's not going to be possible for anyone to give you the chances. There are still additional steps to complete in the application.

Dewyflower

Apr 8, 2024
It's a good sign anyway. It means you have passed a completeness check stage which causes most of the refusals.
So, does it mean my documents have been reviewed and it’s all good? If my background is clean, what are the chances? Thank you so much for the reply.

CanGoldDigger

Feb 17, 2024
Ottawa
So, does it mean my documents have been reviewed and it’s all good? If my background is clean, what are the chances? Thank you so much for the reply.
It means only that you provided all the required documents. They will still need to verify them and do all the rest of verifications.

Dewyflower

Apr 8, 2024
It means only that you provided all the required documents. They will still need to verify them and do all the rest of verifications.
Thank you so much for the reply. It’s just that I am scared because I have discrepancy on my application. I have claimed points for foreign work experience which was not declared during study permit application in 2019. However, I have provided all the supporting documents to support the claim and an LOE. I have an RCIC as my representative. Will this be a problem?

CanGoldDigger

Feb 17, 2024
Ottawa
Thank you so much for the reply. It’s just that I am scared because I have discrepancy on my application. I have claimed points for foreign work experience which was not declared during study permit application in 2019. However, I have provided all the supporting documents to support the claim and an LOE. I have an RCIC as my representative. Will this be a problem?
Anxiety is quite common for everyone on this forum. IRCC is a patience game. All you can do is relax and wait.

Reactions: Dewyflower