+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry

Larryray

Jan 18, 2022
I have two questions to ask
Has IRCC stopped creation of Express entry profile and entering pool?

Secondly, my immigration rep forgot to include my ECA in my profile, she did for my wife and now she updated mine with my ECA but our CRS didn't increase, so she said they had stopped creation of EE profile. She can't recreate our profile.
Will this not affect me?
I am pained I want to lose 10 marks.
We are on 391 CRS and that 10 marks is important.

singhno

Jan 12, 2022
I have two questions to ask
Has IRCC stopped creation of Express entry profile and entering pool?

Secondly, my immigration rep forgot to include my ECA in my profile, she did for my wife and now she updated mine with my ECA but our CRS didn't increase, so she said they had stopped creation of EE profile. She can't recreate our profile.
Will this not affect me?
I am pained I want to lose 10 marks.
We are on 391 CRS and that 10 marks is important.
if you are not in canada even 100 ,i.e, 491, marks wont make much of a difference. And Yes you need your eca. And No you can still create profiles.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
1. IRCC has not stopped stopped creation of express entry profiles.
2. Your score is too low to be considered for any draws if you are outside Canada.
3. Your immigration consultant is scamming you.

Larryray

Jan 18, 2022
1. IRCC has not stopped stopped creation of express entry profiles.
2. Your score is too low to be considered for any draws if you are outside Canada.
3. Your immigration consultant is scamming you.
My wife is the principal applicant, as spouse will I get marks for my ECA? Thanks for your clarifications.

Larryray

Jan 18, 2022
if you are not in canada even 100 ,i.e, 491, marks wont make much of a difference. And Yes you need your eca. And No you can still create profiles.
Don't get the 100 you talking about please.
Don't know why she is using backlogs to tell me entering of pool has ended.
You mean I need 100 more?
Thanks for your for your response.

singhno

Jan 12, 2022
Don't get the 100 you talking about please.
Don't know why she is using backlogs to tell me entering of pool has ended.
You mean I need 100 more?
Thanks for your for your response.
I can see you can write in english. Whats stopping you from trying to create the profile on your own.
Your consultant is scamming you. You have zero chance at express entry unless you are inside canada or have a job offer.

Larryray

Jan 18, 2022
I can see you can write in english. Whats stopping you from trying to create the profile on your own.
Your consultant is scamming you. You have zero chance at express entry unless you are inside canada or have a job offer.
That is what I will eventually do. I am going for PNP

Larryray

Jan 18, 2022
Hope it won't affect me if I have double profile? Do I ask her to withdraw her own first before creating?