+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXPRESS ENTRY

Jand Sushil

Jan 17, 2017
I am in express entry pool and expecting to get invitation soon. Though I am married, yet I applied in the category of non-accompanying dependent and spouse. So, my plan is to move alone first.
My first doubt is about funds requirement:- It should be according to three person, two person or one person? (As we are expecting baby in coming two three months).
My second doubt is about medical:-How would express entry deal medical examination with pregnant lady? Is it going to delay my application due to my wife's pregnancy?

I am planning to call my wife and baby one or two years later for Canada. So, what is best suggestion in my case?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jand Sushil said:
I am in express entry pool and expecting to get invitation soon. Though I am married, yet I applied in the category of non-accompanying dependent and spouse. So, my plan is to move alone first.
My first doubt is about funds requirement:- It should be according to three person, two person or one person? (As we are expecting baby in coming two three months).
My second doubt is about medical:-How would express entry deal medical examination with pregnant lady? Is it going to delay my application due to my wife's pregnancy?

I am planning to call my wife and baby one or two years later for Canada. So, what is best suggestion in my case?
Applying like that might give you slightly more points (but than again not, if your wife has good knowledge of EN or FR or even both and if she has good study degree). At the same time you will first have to go through the process (and your invitation depends on the future draws which might be lower or higher than the current one).
And only after landing you can go through the sponsorship process. That would require you to have job and good enough income over there. Plus you will be sponsoring 2 people at least (from what you say your wife is pregnant).
You can apply with accompanying spouse. That way she will get PR with you (and child as well, if it will be born before landing or in Canada). She can then do soft landing and return home for another 2 years. Later on she can come immediately without any sponsorship husstle.
Pregnant women do not have to do x-ray when pregnant (they will be asked to do so after the child is born).

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jand Sushil said:

If you are married , you cannot apply as single. Your points will be calculated as married.For spouse as non accompanying ,the reason must be very valid. Sponsoring your wife and dependent later on is a headache.
Applying as spouse accompanying is a better option

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Jand Sushil said:

already replied to your query in person.

abulaize

Feb 18, 2019

Hi

Hi, I'm also in the same boat, Got ITA, wife and kid non-accompanying, She's pregnant now. Did medical without x-ray...Can you please tell me what happened to your application?