+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry within Canada

dani007

Mar 28, 2014
Hi,
First I want to introduce myself. I came to Canada as an international student and completed my masters last year September. Then I got my PGWP in October last year and currently on my PGWP, working in Toronto, Ontario with a 2-year contract.

Now here is my situation, I got engaged this month ;D. So I need some suggestions here. I want to call my spouse initially as a temporary resident(either work or visit visa) and then when she is here, I want to fill express entry together. I got my masters degree from Quebec, Canada so I can't go for the provincial nomination. Can you guys suggest me with your own experiences that can it be done? If yes then on which visa should I bring her work or visit? If none is possible then which route should I take?

P.S: The members of this forum are awesome, they helped me a lot while filling up my student visa application and I hope a similar response now.

Thanks a lot

Raghad

Aug 30, 2018
Hello Dani,

I just obtained my PGWP from quebec and planning to apply through EE, can I get some advices from your side