+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry: What if I have offer from Canadian company on my own.

devilfriends

Jan 26, 2015
Hello Guys,

I have a query?

I live and work in India, I have registered my EE profile on CIC website and My CRS score is 350. If some company offers me employement in Canada(through my personel links and interview -without using job bank) and gives me offer letter then how do i link that offer letter to EE profile to get 600 additional points for arranged employement?

I am not aware of exact process, please guide me...

Thanks,
d' friend

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
As long as you have a job offer with supported LMIA then you will get 600 points regardless of how you have got the job.

devilfriends

Jan 26, 2015
Thanks for replying...

But I am bit confused with LMIA , what exactly it is....

Say...I am talking to one potential employer and he rolls out offer to join in october 15. Then what will documentation would i need to request from employer to get 600 pts.

Please sharfe more info. on LMIA .

Thanks in advance.
d' friend.

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
devilfriends said:
Thanks for replying...

But I am bit confused with LMIA , what exactly it is....

Say...I am talking to one potential employer and he rolls out offer to join in october 15. Then what will documentation would i need to request from employer to get 600 pts.

Please sharfe more info. on LMIA .

Thanks in advance.
d' friend.
The employer has to apply for the LMIA.

They have to advertise the job for 4 weeks and if they can't find a Canadian to do it they can submit an application for an LMIA and have to prove that they couldn't hire a Canadian. Then in a few months they will hear if it's been granted or denied.
If the LMIA has been granted then they can extend the job offer to you and you will be able to add this to your EE profile to gain the additional 600 points.

But essentially, to get the additional points you need an LMIA for the job.