+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Travel History

Hopefulperson

Aug 26, 2020
Hello,

My inquiry is for the Travel History part of the online form, specifically where it asks:

Provide details of any trips JOHN SMITH has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

Has JOHN SMITH, and if applicable, JOHN SMITH's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

My questions :

1) I have 7 family members, am I supposed to include ALL their trips in the past 10 years? Or only the ones who reside in Canada with me?

2) In the past 10 years I have only travelled once and it was from 2011 June to 2011 December, back to my country of origin UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. Do I have to list this?

Relevant Information:

- I have been here since 2010. Finished studies in 2018. Employed ever since.
- I am on a POST GRADUATE WORK PERMIT since 2018
- My country of origin is United Arab Emirates (Where I was born and raised. However my nationality/passport is Jordanian)
- Of my 7 Family members listed in the family details tab in the application, 2 are my parents, 1 is of my brother, and 4 are of my HALF-BROTHERS. Of these 7 only 3 of them live with me in Canada.

Thank you for your time.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hello,

My inquiry is for the Travel History part of the online form, specifically where it asks:

Provide details of any trips JOHN SMITH has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

Has JOHN SMITH, and if applicable, JOHN SMITH's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

My questions :

1) I have 7 family members, am I supposed to include ALL their trips in the past 10 years? Or only the ones who reside in Canada with me?

2) In the past 10 years I have only travelled once and it was from 2011 June to 2011 December, back to my country of origin UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. Do I have to list this?

Relevant Information:

- I have been here since 2010. Finished studies in 2018. Employed ever since.
- I am on a POST GRADUATE WORK PERMIT since 2018
- My country of origin is United Arab Emirates (Where I was born and raised. However my nationality/passport is Jordanian)
- Of my 7 Family members listed in the family details tab in the application, 2 are my parents, 1 is of my brother, and 4 are of my HALF-BROTHERS. Of these 7 only 3 of them live with me in Canada.

Thank you for your time.
You do not need to mention trips for your parents or siblings.