+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Result - 0

mrnotsoniceguy

Star Member
Apr 4, 2023
In the past days I've attempted time and again to fill my EE profile and send it, however either I am doing something wrong or there is something wrong with the IRCC website. Regardless, here are my credentials: My IELTS Results are : speaking 8, writing 7, listening 8.5, reading 8.5. My Test Report Form Number is 2219000719BAKS142G, however I do not fully understand which part of it or whether all of it should be written down in the form......My Ref number for ECA is CIC-000064663-IMM, and, once again, I do not know how to write it correctly in the form - with the hyphens or without them, with the zeroes or without them, with the letters or without them.....I wasn't able to find an online guide for this particular format.....as for my work experience, which is probably the most important thing - I worked for three years as a draftsman technician in Autocad, however this was before the initiation of my studies....I graduated in Nov. 2022 with a BSc. in Mechanical Engineering and I began working during my final year of school...I since then moved to another engineering ''high-tech'' firm in which I work to this day...My combined experience is about a year now....I'm 30 years of age, and have no relatives in Canada or a valid (or any) job offer there to date....Still, I think I meet the requirements for EE and I am utterly bewildered why time and again the system throws me out....I attempted to contact the IRCC staff and tech support but they were utterly useless, failed to understand the issue, or simply didn't reply to my messages and requests.....I ask the people here in this forum, who might have seen more than a few cases as such to assist me in this endavour, if they see it fit, since no official body was able or willing to do so.....