+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Rejection

Dhams

Feb 23, 2024
Hi everyone,
I currently received a rejection letter from the IRCC regarding my application because my police clearance was expired at the time of submission.

Can anyone pls advise on what to do in this situation, also my Alberta Nomination is still valid until April.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi everyone,
I currently received a rejection letter from the IRCC regarding my application because my police clearance was expired at the time of submission.

Can anyone pls advise on what to do in this situation, also my Alberta Nomination is still valid until April.
What does the letter say? Ban? Or can apply again?

Dhams

Feb 23, 2024
It says I can reapply but that I might not be able to use the same nomination I got from the province since I’m opening a new express entry profile but the nomination is valid till April. Is there anyway I can transfer the nomination I got through the old express entry profile to a new profile?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
It says I can reapply but that I might not be able to use the same nomination I got from the province since I’m opening a new express entry profile but the nomination is valid till April. Is there anyway I can transfer the nomination I got through the old express entry profile to a new profile?
As per the letter states you have to go for the nomination all over again...
At the time of submission all the docs need to be valid and up to date. Since you submitted expired docs it have to be started all over again.