+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry query

mram7

Jan 5, 2015
By mistake I withdrew my express entry profile, and i got a message from CIC saying that " I have voluntarily withdrawn my profile and thus been removed from the pool, and if i wish to re-enter the pool, i would have to re-submit my application" ..

Also, I did update and save my previous application again, but the status on MyCIC shows " UPDATE NOT SUBMITTED"

My question to all experts is that: How do I resubmit my profile? and If in case it has been submitted: How do I confirm the same?

Please help... every opinion would be very valuable ...

Thank you in advance.

m_dewan33

May 2, 2014
NL, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 03/01/2015
Nomination.....
ITA 27/03/2015
AOR Received.
16/05/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted in EE profile 8.5
Med's Done....
Passed 05/05/2015
Passport Req..
13/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/10/2015
You may have to create a new GC Key account if its not allowing you to do that from your current mycic account.

mram7

Jan 5, 2015
hello,

I made a new GCkey, and re-apply for the express entry, in one of the forms, there's a question asking' "have you applied for EXPRESS ENTRY before?"

my question to experts is: what do I answer for the question? did I apply before or not?

plz help..

Thank you..

mram7

Jan 5, 2015
@appleandgrapes.

hi there..

I did make the new GCkey and reapply, but i still don't have an answer to the question .. if i should say yes/no to " HAVE YOU APPLIED FOR EXPRES ENTRY BEFORE"

If i do get an an answer to it,, i will post it here..

thank you

mram7

Jan 5, 2015
@ appleandgrapes.

I tried putting yes for the question: " have you applied for EXPRESS ENTRY before?"
it then asked me for the file number...

for this: I don't have a file number for..
and then i put in the serial number for the application, but the form did not accept it.
so i figured i don't have a file number...

so, it turns out i don't have a file number , therefore i haven't applied for EE before.

Minzi

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
Has anyone got any news after registering in job bank? Does anyone know if there'll be complete job hiring process and interview before you get invite to submit your docs?

mram7

Jan 5, 2015
to my understanding.. as long as you have registered with job bank, you are in he pool..

but at the same time ,, if you don't have a job,, you need to find one as soon as you can, in the car that if you do receive an ITA you will have to submit the job offer...