+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry program update

rinnuanna

Nov 2, 2021
Hi,

I applied for FSW in Aug 2020 and my 100% was completed in Feb 2021. However, just like everyone else my application is also stuck in progress. Now, I have a year experience in Canada and was planning to apply for CEC as well. But, when i try to create an application , the system shows that there is already a in progress application .
Can someone tell me if there is any way to convert FSW to CEC or update the profile with new information?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
You will have to create another profile and submit for CEC.
This also means you will have to pay the application fees again for CEC when the ITA is received.

rinnuanna

Nov 2, 2021
No. We can't as per the whatever is mentioned in the website, Once you have submitted a express entry profile. You can not make any changes to the program or apply again.

I tried creating a new profile but it says you already have an in progress application.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
No. We can't as per the whatever is mentioned in the website, Once you have submitted a express entry profile. You can not make any changes to the program or apply again.

I tried creating a new profile but it says you already have an in progress application.
You will need a new gckey.
You can have application for 2 different programs like CEC and FSW.
Check the forums here, people have gone ahead and done that and some did get their PR through CEC.
Once your application is processed, you will not get a refund though.