+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry profile got cancelled

deepone

Dec 1, 2018
Hi,

I just received an email from CIC saying my EE profile got canceled due to original police certificate, when I uploaded my pdf I have put both original language and the translation. I don’t know how they don’t see it. Do you know how to object to this? Or is there any other way to proceed?

Thanks.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Hi,

I just received an email from CIC saying my EE profile got canceled due to original police certificate, when I uploaded my pdf I have put both original language and the translation. I don’t know how they don’t see it. Do you know how to object to this? Or is there any other way to proceed?

Thanks.
You needed to upload
1. original copy,
2. translated copy,
3. attested true copy of original, and
4. affidavit from translator that info on translation copy is as correct as the original.

Reactions: scylla

deepone

Dec 1, 2018
You needed to upload
1. original copy,
2. translated copy,
3. attested true copy of original, and
4. affidavit from translator that info on translation copy is as correct as the original.
Hi

Thanks for the reply. Indeed the original response from CIC is “original certificate from (my country) was not provided. Photocopies of the police certificates provided only. With a certified scan of the original document.

I know I have uploaded the translated copy with affidavit. (2 and 4) the copy of the certificate that translator did. (1?)

For #3, you mean proof from notary? If so, from Canadian notary or my home country notary?

Thank you.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Hi

Thanks for the reply. Indeed the original response from CIC is “original certificate from (my country) was not provided. Photocopies of the police certificates provided only. With a certified scan of the original document.

I know I have uploaded the translated copy with affidavit. (2 and 4) the copy of the certificate that translator did. (1?)

For #3, you mean proof from notary? If so, from Canadian notary or my home country notary?

Thank you.
For #3, certified true copy can be obtained from the place where you got it translated. If the translator is certified then he should know about it.

Reactions: deepone

spirit.varun

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Hi,

Thanks.
At what Stage did your application got cancelled, would appreciate your reply back..