+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile deemed ineligible even though I have all the requirements

adefresh007

Oct 6, 2024
Good day all,
I have applied to enter the Express Entry pool like 3 times but I keep getting the same response that I’m ineligible to enter the pool.
Please note I have all the requirements, I have a year of experience in Canada in the NOC of my primary job, I have a 7.5 IELTES score even though my writing was 6.5, I have a graduate diploma from a Canadian University and I also have degrees from my home country that has been evaluated by WES. I just realized that I entered the wrong result date on the profiles I submitted earlier (Test date was 2/12/23 and result was 15/2/23 but I entered 2/12/23 on both).
I will appreciate any feedback back that can help as I have been stuck on this loop and I’m running out of time.
Thank you.

adefresh007

Oct 6, 2024
Yes I have 67 selection points according to my calculations. I have one year continuous work experience with my current employer as well

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I have 67 selection points according to my calculations. I have one year continuous work experience with my current employer as well
So you are answering a question wrong. Usually has to do with question about whether program was in French and English. You answer NO.

adefresh007

Oct 6, 2024
I can’t remember coming across any questions like that. The only one close is about what language I can speak or something and I chose English. Can you remember any of such questions?

adefresh007

Oct 6, 2024
Hello
Could the problem be from this question?
Was more than half the study program English or French as a second language courses?
I answered Yes.

adefresh007

Oct 6, 2024
I picked yes in all the ones I submitted earlier.
Thank you.
You have been very helpful.
I will give you feedback once I submit, and it was successful!!