+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry primary applicant inland dependent outland

Suchi123

Sep 15, 2022
Hello, I have a question. I am in Canada and my husband is back home. If I get an ITA and we give out all the documents and I get selected for PR how will things work? I am an inland applicant with an outland dependent so will his process be delayed or it will be the same time as mine? Someone even mentioned to me that I need to go back home and enter together. Does anyone have any idea?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello, I have a question. I am in Canada and my husband is back home. If I get an ITA and we give out all the documents and I get selected for PR how will things work? I am an inland applicant with an outland dependent so will his process be delayed or it will be the same time as mine? Someone even mentioned to me that I need to go back home and enter together. Does anyone have any idea?
As far as I know things keeps on moving forward as long as all docs are provided and every request of IRCC is taken and fulfilled by you whenever asked. I think in the end you need to bring the dependent inland. But not too sure but its all good.