+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry / ONIP / Company transfer / Direct Job queries

sapGuy

Feb 22, 2022
Hello Beautiful People

I'm very much interested in moving to Canada in coming days/months. I've figured out few questions which i think you people can help me with ,

1. I've experience in software engineering around 8 years and currently working for SAP. If SAP provide me job offer ( intra-company transfer or in another team ) , will it come under OINP ? what os ONIP and how i can qualify for that ?

2. I've checked my CRS score which is around 505 without provisional nomination. What is provisional nomination ? And how i can get one ?

3. Apart from OINP program , if i get job in BC/or other state from my company or another company then in how many days/months/years i'll get PR ?

4. When should I apply for Job if i want to go though express entry ? Let's say If i start from next month , when can i get PR ?

Sorry for these naive questions. But i'm very confused as i read many sites and all are having diff informations.

My details:

Age - 30 , married
Qualification- software engineer with 8 YOE
Technology stack - Azure , AWS and development

Past companies - Oracle , Microsoft
Current company - SAP

Yours ,

xyz

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello Beautiful People

I'm very much interested in moving to Canada in coming days/months. I've figured out few questions which i think you people can help me with ,

1. I've experience in software engineering around 8 years and currently working for SAP. If SAP provide me job offer ( intra-company transfer or in another team ) , will it come under OINP ? what os ONIP and how i can qualify for that ?

2. I've checked my CRS score which is around 505 without provisional nomination. What is provisional nomination ? And how i can get one ?

3. Apart from OINP program , if i get job in BC/or other state from my company or another company then in how many days/months/years i'll get PR ?

4. When should I apply for Job if i want to go though express entry ? Let's say If i start from next month , when can i get PR ?

Sorry for these naive questions. But i'm very confused as i read many sites and all are having diff informations.

My details:

Age - 30 , married
Qualification- software engineer with 8 YOE
Technology stack - Azure , AWS and development

Past companies - Oracle , Microsoft
Current company - SAP

Yours ,

xyz
I'll comment on a few things:
- In terms of your Express Entry score of 505, note that if you come to Canada on an ITA, you can only count the 50 job offer points once you have worked in Canada for your employer for a full year. Your employer also needs to give you a letter stating they will continue to employ you for at least one year after you get PR. So if you happen to be including the 50 job offer points in the 505, you should drop those for now since you won't qualify for them for at least a year after you arrive in Canada (again, assuming you come on an ITA).
- There's no such thing as provisional nominations. I think you mean provincial nomination. Information is here. Different rules for different provinces and you'll need to read up on each one. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/works.html
- In terms of how long it would take to get PR if you got a job offer now, that's an extremely difficult question to answer since there are so many factors at plan. However I would recommend that you plan on 2-3 years.

Overall, my suggestion is that you dedicate significantly more time to researching Canada's immigration programs on the IRCC web site if you are serious about persuing PR status. The only alternative to that is to hire a lawyer to do the work for you. Otherwise, expect to do a lot of leg work on your own and a great deal of reading.

Good luck.