+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry NOC Classification Advice

Tbass

Aug 28, 2023
Hello there

I'm seeking guidance as to the most suitable NOC for my express entry application.

I'm currently in the express entry pool with CRS of 465 and applied under NOC22220.

I currently work for a telecommunications company. My job duties include incident management and troubleshooting network technologies such as TCP/IP, MPLS, IPVPN, SDH, Vol/P, Ethernet, BGP, OSPF & SD-WAN. In addition, I have a CCNA certification.

Considering the new STEM targeted draws, I believe I have a better opportunity if I apply under NOC21311 or NOC21310 based on my education.
I have a bachelors degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering and a Masters by research degree in Computer and Embedded Systems Engineeeing.

Please share your thoughts whether I should switch to NOC21311 or NOC21310 to boost my chances or stick to NOC22220.

Thanks

BR'S
Tbass

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello there

I'm seeking guidance as to the most suitable NOC for my express entry application.

I'm currently in the express entry pool with CRS of 465 and applied under NOC22220.

I currently work for a telecommunications company. My job duties include incident management and troubleshooting network technologies such as TCP/IP, MPLS, IPVPN, SDH, Vol/P, Ethernet, BGP, OSPF & SD-WAN. In addition, I have a CCNA certification.

Considering the new STEM targeted draws, I believe I have a better opportunity if I apply under NOC21311 or NOC21310 based on my education.
I have a bachelors degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering and a Masters by research degree in Computer and Embedded Systems Engineeeing.

Please share your thoughts whether I should switch to NOC21311 or NOC21310 to boost my chances or stick to NOC22220.

Thanks

BR'S
Tbass
NOC is based on your job responsibilities not education. You go with the NOC that matches your job.