+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry - job lay off

Hsingh340

Jun 28, 2020
Hi there,

I have two years experience already and got ITA based on that. However due to corona I lost my job and now working a job which is not NOC-b so I dont want to mention it. I am also hoping to get back to my previous job soon so I left my current job same. I am thinking I will explain that in a different letter to IRCC. Do you guys think it could be a problem ?

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Make sure your two-year Canadian work experience is accurate in days. Your current employment does not matter, but you still need your previous employer's reference letters to verify your working time and duties.

Hsingh340

Jun 28, 2020
Make sure your two-year Canadian work experience is accurate in days. Your current employment does not matter, but you still need your previous employer's reference letters to verify your working time and duties.
Yes I do have them, pay stubs and job letters. However, do I have to give job letter and job offer letter both or just Job letter is enough to support the claim ?

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Yes I do have them, pay stubs and job letters. However, do I have to give job letter and job offer letter both or just Job letter is enough to support the claim ?
Not necessary if you are not claiming that 50 or 200 extra points of valid job offer.

Hsingh340

Jun 28, 2020
Not necessary if you are not claiming that 50 or 200 extra points of valid job offer.
PCC is taking long time if I apply through BLS or Indian embassy online. My parents got PCC for me from local police station and I have only lived at one address in India. Do you guys think that would be legitimate PCC or what could be the reason if any that may get rejected and what could be the consequences?