+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry is Ineligible after I got NOI

varinder16

Jul 29, 2024
Hi can someone answer my question because I have very less time remaining. I recently got NOI as skilled worker in Ontario via express entry and I suddenly realized my IELTS exam was expired and Because I could do anything I got ineligible for express entry for that account in which I got NOI. I do have an update IELTS but I can’t sumit that anymore because profile wont let me. I haven’t e submitted my NOI yet and I’m thinking to create a new profile and send a letter of explanation to OINP about what happened and submit my application anyway.

Any possible solutions or things I can do?? Any possible or practical solution would be extremely appreciated.

Thankyou.

yasw

Aug 22, 2019
Hi, kindly note that I am not an immigration consultant but might know something or two that might help.
First of all, submit a web form asap with your new IELTS results and a letter of Explanation.
Secondly, open a new EE profile asap, as a backup and use another email from the one you used in your previous (hopefully still active) profile.
I am not sure about the NOI part, haven't been in this situation, and don't know how can you make use of it in your new profile, sorry about that. Hope someone else might help with this part.
I would HIGHLY recommend consulting with a lawyer or consultant, your situation might be a little complex for most of us but what I recommended are super basic steps anyone can take and if they don't help, they won't harm at all.
Best of luck.