+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Ineligible

rlaysla

Feb 21, 2015
Hi. I really have a headache because of EE.
As I know I am qualified to apply EE under CEC but I got ineligible letter. I don't know what's wrong. Please help me.

- I have a 1year experience as a secretary (NOC 1241) in Canada and another 1year experience as an Executive Assistant (NOC 1222) in Canada.
- My IELTS scores are : L:5, R: 4, W:5.5, S:6. Test date was Dec 14, 2013.
- I got high school diploma. (This is my highest education)
- I can proof the fund 15,000CAD.

I put above information but got an ineligible letter that following reasons:

1. Not having a valid language test
2. Language test results tat are more than two years old
3. a Language test score that is too low
4. Not having enough relevant work experience
5. Not having the required education level
6. Not having enough funds.

As I know under CEC, I don't need to have education.
And I really don't understand that my IELTS test result is not more than 2years old!
I need you guys help.

rlaysla

Feb 21, 2015
I just copied cec language eligibility from CIC.

Language ability
You must:

meet the minimum language level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 for NOC 0 or A jobs OR Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 for NOC B jobs, and

My occupation is category B. Minimum Ielts scores are L:5, R:4, W:5, S:5 = CLB 5.

What about test result is more than 2years old?

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
rlaysla said:
I just copied cec language eligibility from CIC.

Language ability
You must:

meet the minimum language level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 for NOC 0 or A jobs OR Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 for NOC B jobs, and

My occupation is category B. Minimum Ielts scores are L:5, R:4, W:5, S:5 = CLB 5.

What about test result is more than 2years old?
Hi,
the language test result can't be older than 2 years. Although your overall score in your IELTS is CLB 5 maybe the CIC conciser minimum CLB 5 for each (L, R, W, S) language ability. It used to be like that before EE started in 2015.

rlaysla

Feb 21, 2015
dan_and said:
Weird. A few things I can think of:

- Maybe you accidentally entered your language results incorrectly, i.e. you put the 4 for R under one of the other categories? (it has happened to me because the order on the website is different from the score sheet)
- Is your work experience full time and continuous? Or did you have a part time job?
- Do you maybe need more funds because you are applying with spouse / dependents?

I would try submitting the profile again, being very careful to enter everything correctly.

The validity of your test result does not seem to be the issue. It is clearly less than 2 years old.
I tried to apply again and agin (5times already) but still i got a same problems.
My job is full time work.40/hr per week.
I have 2persons( including myself)

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
rlaysla said:
I tried to apply again and agin (5times already) but still i got a same problems.
My job is full time work.40/hr per week.
I have 2persons( including myself)

[Please help how can I edit the after transmitting the application?I applied 2 times in EE but both time its showing Prifile is ineligible?I have 74 points in FSWP 2014.I dont where I am doing wrong?I have ECA from WES but It never askedme to enter reference no from WES.I have 1 year experience as computer network technician noc 2281and 1 year canadian experience as wireless repair technician NOC B 7246

please help its really urgent

thanks
micky

eric70

Feb 22, 2015
Perhaps the problem is with your work experience. In past years NOC 1241 was not eligible for the CEC. Is your year of work experience in NOC 1222 within the last three years?