+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Important info

mdroshan25

Jan 31, 2015
Hi People,

Don't add anything to excel sheet, It is not from Canada Gov. They may track your Id or hack your account.

Please Think before you do anything.

Thanks,

Roshan.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Dude.. what are you talking about? What info are you adding in the sheet which will make your account vulnerable for hackers?

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdroshan25 said:
Hi People,

Don't add anything to excel sheet, It is not from Canada Gov. They may track your Id or hack your account.

Please Think before you do anything.

Thanks,

Roshan.
smart*** are you a billionaire or someone working at highly secret place that someone would go to great lengths just to hack your system..

offcourse its not frm canadian govt.. i just recently joined that sheet, and no one ever claimed it to b frm govt. its a informal sheet which gives u a perspective of where you stand.. thats abt it Mr. Roshan. and you are probably 25 yrs old.. that y u wrote 25..

now abt tracking your id.. dont you think i have your id which is "mdroshan25" and everyone else has mine.. so wat id based hacking are you talking abt, when its in open.. if i were to hack you.. i would have to hack into canadianvisa site and then on to your ip adresses.. and sadly i m not a computer genius.. just a finance professional.. ;p from whom no worthwhile information can be obtained.. lmao..

sorry if i offended you.. i just get worked up when ppl act too smart.. :D