+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry - Human Capital Priority steam - Ontario province nomination

toronto7

May 2, 2018
Dear all,

I was nominated by Ontario province through express entry Human capital priority steam. Unfortunately, just after 2 weeks my IELTS expired and my profile became ineligible due to that technical reason (stating that my IELTS must be valid for the entire duration of the procedure).

So, I opened another profile, went to a neighboring country (because they had the IELTS sooner), got the same score and pleaded to Ontario province to nominate me again (2 months have passed). After I submitted the required documents (scanned items from my profile proving I was actually nominated) they refused by saying that they can not accept any more applications from this steam at that time (it was autumn last year 2017).

I was waiting and looking at news at their page but nothing or reopening the Human Capital Priority steam again. I am now in a "vacuum" and waiting. I approached Ontario province last week if they could consider nominating me again but they answered that if I creta a new profile, for whatever reason the there is no guarantee of being nominated again.

Can anyone, please kindly help me with some advice, news, anything really would be helpful. I meean I was already there, and a technical glitch and I am now in vacuum.

Thank you for your kindness in advance.