+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry HELP

iggy12

Sep 14, 2011
I am wanting to apply for my sister for an express entry.
She is currently in Libya.
Studies high school and 2 years of university in Canada back in 05 then moved back to Libya was on a student visa before.
Became a doctor in Libya and now is a dentist and has a family business restaurant with her husband.
I want to apply for her to come here with her family I’m thinking express entry her English level is high and I have a restaurant in Alberta. Can I apply express for her If I offer her a job letter ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am wanting to apply for my sister for an express entry.
She is currently in Libya.
Studies high school and 2 years of university in Canada back in 05 then moved back to Libya was on a student visa before.
Became a doctor in Libya and now is a dentist and has a family business restaurant with her husband.
I want to apply for her to come here with her family I’m thinking express entry her English level is high and I have a restaurant in Alberta. Can I apply express for her If I offer her a job letter ?
She needs to immigrate on her own merits. She needs to complete ECA and IELTs. Is she eligible for EE? You can’t offer her a job. You need a LMIA and prove you couldn’t hire anyone, only her. She needs to show experience in the restaurant industry.

iggy12

Sep 14, 2011
she had IELFTs done last month all 8. what should i do ? she would be eligible if she has a job letter. but that would come from me ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
she had IELFTs done last month all 8. what should i do ? she would be eligible if she has a job letter. but that would come from me ?
How is she eligible with just a job letter? Do you have a LMIA? Does she have ECAs for her education? Have you looked at EE requirements? She needs to read through the EE requirements and see what she needs to do. A job offer gives her no CRS EE points nor work authorization.

iggy12

Sep 14, 2011
when we do the questionnaire it says she qualifies for express entry. i havent ECAs for hers but it should be okay she is a doctor with experience, needing advice on which way or how to do this

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
when we do the questionnaire it says she qualifies for express entry. i havent ECAs for hers but it should be okay she is a doctor with experience, needing advice on which way or how to do this
What questionnaire on the IRCC site? To submit a profile she needs ECA for her degree (what is her degree in) and IELTS with a minimum score of 67. Have you read through the EE requirements? To be invited, she needs a CRS score of around 480. What is her NOC?

Last edited:

iggy12

Sep 14, 2011
She has the IELTS over the 67 alot higher
Degree she is a Dentist.
mom and dad PR, Brothers Canadians.
i just need help on the best way to apply, i was told Express Entry

LEt me know

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
She has the IELTS over the 67 alot higher
Degree she is a Dentist.
mom and dad PR, Brothers Canadians.
i just need help on the best way to apply, i was told Express Entry

LEt me know
She needs WES to submit a profile. It is a mandatory document. Once she has that along with her IELTS then she can apply for EE. All info on the EE website for her to apply. She wants around CRS score of 480. What is her NOC?

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If you don’t mind, What’s a WES ?
And does she need a job offer ?
What post secondary does she have other than 2 years university in Canada? If she is a doctor or dentist then she would have degrees for that. She needs to have her degrees assessed to Canadian equivalency. That is an ECA and WES is one of the organizations that complete assessments. No job offer required to submit a profile.

She needs to read through and research Express Entry requirements.

iggy12

Sep 14, 2011
so get the assessments done have her IELTs and then apply, thru the questionnaires?

Which company do you recommend ECA or WES , which is faster?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Wha
so get the assessments done have her IELTs and then apply, thru the questionnaires?

Which company do you recommend ECA or WES , which is faster?
What questionnaire? She applies through the Express Entry site. ECA means educational assessment and WES is one organizations. Again all information on the various ECA organizations is on the Express Entry site. Not sure if you have even read through all the information on the site as your questions are general.