+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - FSW or CEC

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Hello guys,

I am temporary foreign worker in high skilled category here in Canada. I landed here with positive LMIA and then work permit sponsorship and a permanent job offer from employer.

My question is Should I file my application thru FSW(right away) program or CEC(wait and apply). I would be 1 yr experienced in Nov 2015 to apply thru CEC?

Please recommend.

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Intocanada said:
Hello guys,

I am temporary foreign worker in high skilled category here in Canada. I landed here with positive LMIA and then work permit sponsorship and a permanent job offer from employer.

My question is Should I file my application thru FSW(right away) program or CEC(wait and apply). I would be 1 yr experienced in Nov 2015 to apply thru CEC?

Please recommend.
With a LMIA approved permanent job offer, I don't see the point in waiting to qualify for CEC. As long as you have a minimum of 1 year continuous work experience in a skilled category (non canadian is fine), have taken and fulfilled minimum points in IELTS, and have assessed your foreign education, you will qualify and get an invitation immediately under FSW.

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
Intocanada said:
Hello guys,

Please recommend.
Hello Guys,

I am Planning to Apply under Express Entry here are my details:

2 Years of Experience as Export Sales manager (India)
8 Months of experience as shipping coordinator (Canada)
4 Months of Experience as Export-import Trades Person (Canada-currently working)
Ielts 6 each

I am currently in Canada and want to apply under FSW.Can you answer my following questions:

1)Do i need to register under job bank as i already have job but my employer will not issue me LMO
2)If i register under job bank and any employer pick my profile do i have to join him?
3)How this system works