HIRV:
Criminality: Not started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Could you please advised what does this mean? What have they done or verified so far?
I'm 5 months into the application. When can I expect a decision with the current circumstances? Thanks.

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
From the looks of above, your application seems to be waiting for the officer review. More or less, the Case Processing agent has done his review and officer review might happen anytime soon. Your Eligibility would be conclusively be passed after an Officer review has been done.

Jul 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-09-2020
AOR Received.
22-09-2020
Thanks @YouGotMeHere . What would it say on the GCMS when the officer has completed review? Thanks.

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Thanks @YouGotMeHere . What would it say on the GCMS when the officer has completed review? Thanks.
The Review would start with the name ***Officer** followed by a detailed review. You could read through those notes and and look out for words like RFV or Ready for Visa or any other follow-ups / action items as deemed ncessary. The Eligibility status on the Second page of GCMS would change as per the officer review (Passed, Recomend Interview or Review Required etc). Based on the Eligibility status, you should also see changes to Criminality and Security status accordingly.