+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Experience Letter Query

immigrant_kane

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
I have about 3.5 years of experience working for a company in India. The experience letter I got from the company doesn't mention that I was working full-time and also doesn't mention NOC, since in India there is no concept of NOC. I do have a joining letter which mentions I was hired to work full-time, but there is no NOC.
What can I do so that this experience doesn't get discounted? It is aligned with my masters and current job in Canada that I am working in.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have about 3.5 years of experience working for a company in India. The experience letter I got from the company doesn't mention that I was working full-time and also doesn't mention NOC, since in India there is no concept of NOC. I do have a joining letter which mentions I was hired to work full-time, but there is no NOC.
What can I do so that this experience doesn't get discounted? It is aligned with my masters and current job in Canada that I am working in.
Letters don’t need to mention NOC but need to state full-time or part-time, and job responsibilities that match a NOC.