+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Checklist - Same Job Title, Different Companies

prince.ali1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2022
Hi everyone!

In my express entry checklist, I have to upload two documents for these 2 jobs and it only shows me "Employment Records - Manufacturing Technician" for both section whereas how would I know where should I upload my 1st job from previous company and my current job here in Canada if it shows me the same thing?

Details (Files that I uploaded)Document Name (Checklist from IRCC)
Proof of Employment - Manufacturing Tech Company 1* Employment Records - Manufacturing Technician (required)
Proof of Employment - Manufacturing Tech Company 2* Employment Records - Manufacturing Technician (required)

Here's how it looked like from my IRCC account. My concern is what if I should be uploading the documents the other way around? Will it be a problem if ever I have uploaded the documents in any of these sections?

Appreciate any inputs!

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Check your application and see what is the first entry: Usually corresponds to the company 1

Reactions: prince.ali1

prince.ali1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2022
Check your application and see what is the first entry: Usually corresponds to the company 1
Thank you for your response, I believe I’ve put it that way. I’m a little bit worried tho it might be different in the upload portal, I hope they’ll consider if that will be the case.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Thank you for your response, I believe I’ve put it that way. I’m a little bit worried tho it might be different in the upload portal, I hope they’ll consider if that will be the case.
You can always explain that in LOE.

Reactions: prince.ali1