+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry BC PNP PR Application

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hi, I have a question regarding the Express Entry BC PNP PR process.

In a situation after getting the PNP nomination (600 pts) and an ITA from IRCC to apply for PR and after submitting all the documents to IRCC.

Since the PNP nomination is solely dependent on the Job with the BC employer, I'm wondering what happens if we leave the job after submitting all the documents and while the PR is under process?

There is no official resource that explains this. On the CIC website, there are explanations for situations when the job ceases to exist before receiving the ITA and after receiving the ITA. In both cases, we lose the 600 points and go back into the pool. But there is no explanation for a situation where the job ceases to exist AFTER submitting the documents.

Can anyone share their thoughts on this one? Thanks in advance.

apu03bad

May 4, 2021

In a situation after getting the PNP nomination (600 pts) and an ITA from IRCC to apply for PR and after submitting all the documents to IRCC.

Since the PNP nomination is solely dependent on the Job with the BC employer, I'm wondering what happens if we leave the job after submitting all the documents and while the PR is under process?

There is no official resource that explains this. On the CIC website, there are explanations for situations when the job ceases to exist before receiving the ITA and after receiving the ITA. In both cases, we lose the 600 points and go back into the pool. But there is no explanation for a situation where the job ceases to exist AFTER submitting the documents.

Check latest addendum on BC PNP website. https://www.welcomebc.ca/getmedia/2a73e874-0d2c-4277-a4fd-178c90a8fb87/BC-PNP-Skills-Immigration-and-Express-Entry-BC-Program-Guide_Addendum.pdf.aspx You need to inform both Prov. and Federal on the job change.

sha blm

Jun 2, 2021

i got invitation under EEBCPNP on May 26 2021, from inside Canada, could you pls help me,