+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry BC PNP Post Nomination

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hi, I had applied for BCPNP under the EEBC Category on September 26th 2020. Till date ie. February 26th 2021, my BC PNP account shows the status as "Applied"

On 24th Feb 2021, I received a notification in my EE profile that BC has nominated me for PNP.
I accepted the nomination and the status on top of my EE profile shows that I have accepted the Nomination. But still, I have not been allotted the 600 points in my profile. I have received a letter in my account confirming that I have received 600 points but it doesn't reflect in my points.

Also, My BC PNP account doesn't show any post nomination dashboard where I can access the next steps such as apply for Work Permit support letter, etc.

I am confused as to what to do and is this normal?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi, I had applied for BCPNP under the EEBC Category on September 26th 2020. Till date ie. February 26th 2021, my BC PNP account shows the status as "Applied"

On 24th Feb 2021, I received a notification in my EE profile that BC has nominated me for PNP.
I accepted the nomination and the status on top of my EE profile shows that I have accepted the Nomination. But still, I have not been allotted the 600 points in my profile. I have received a letter in my account confirming that I have received 600 points but it doesn't reflect in my points.

Also, My BC PNP account doesn't show any post nomination dashboard where I can access the next steps such as apply for Work Permit support letter, etc.

It takes 3-4 business days . Wait for few more days . You will get update.

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I got my PNP points added to my EE profile but my BC PNP account still shows the status as "Applied". Weird!

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
There's been a PNP draw today with a CRS of 739. But I haven't received an ITA yet. My score is 1071. Any thoughts?

Arjunghai

Mar 5, 2021
BCPNP EE applicant
AoR- November 2019
Remedical Request- January 2021
Visa Office-New Delhi

what can be done? Please help

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
Did you have to change your EE application and select that you have received a PNP nomination? Or it updates automatically?

radhika98

Star Member
May 3, 2017

Hi, how long did it take for the entire process of EE BC PNP?