+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry application was incomplete

MarjorieO

Nov 4, 2020
I received an Email saying that my Application was incomplete. They said;

Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
  • - Police Certificate:
  • - You provided a translation for HONDURAS but a scan of the Original Police Certificate
    was not provided.

Do you guys know if I have to go through the whole process again of Applying and waiting for an invitation or if I can submit the missing documents under a new Express entry application? They said;

''The information you submitted as part of your original Express Entry profile will remain in your IRCC secure account for 60 calendar days from the date of this letter. This information can be used to submit a new Express Entry profile.''

I'm quite unsure of what this means and how to go about this. Please help me out if you can I would really appreciate this.

Reactions: andrews17

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
I received an Email saying that my Application was incomplete. They said;

Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
  • - Police Certificate:
  • - You provided a translation for HONDURAS but a scan of the Original Police Certificate
    was not provided.

Do you guys know if I have to go through the whole process again of Applying and waiting for an invitation or if I can submit the missing documents under a new Express entry application? They said;

''The information you submitted as part of your original Express Entry profile will remain in your IRCC secure account for 60 calendar days from the date of this letter. This information can be used to submit a new Express Entry profile.''

I'm quite unsure of what this means and how to go about this. Please help me out if you can I would really appreciate this.
It’s rejected. You need to create new EE profile and wait for ITA. No use of providing the docs now. Your fee will be refunded.