+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry application refusal

KRSul

Mar 9, 2022
My express entry profile get rejected due to some miscommunications. Later, within 10 days, I have submitted a webform by mentioning the misunderstandings. However, it’s been a month and no update about anything. Wondering, is there any chance that IRCC will re-open the case file?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My express entry profile get rejected due to some miscommunications. Later, within 10 days, I have submitted a webform by mentioning the misunderstandings. However, it’s been a month and no update about anything. Wondering, is there any chance that IRCC will re-open the case file?
What was the misunderstanding?

Did you request reconsideration?

KRSul

Mar 9, 2022
They asked for my Ph.D. certificate. So, I send them the English version instead of the Latin one. Because they did not mention about the wall hanging gigantic one! So, within 10 minutes later they send me the application refusal notification. And processing my application fee return.

Later, within 10 days later, I send an webform by mentioning the misunderstanding.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
They asked for my Ph.D. certificate. So, I send them the English version instead of the Latin one. Because they did not mention about the wall hanging gigantic one! So, within 10 minutes later they send me the application refusal notification. And processing my application fee return.

Later, within 10 days later, I send an webform by mentioning the misunderstanding.
So your file has been closed as incomplete.

Incomplete applications
If an application is found to be incomplete, the processing office must reject the application by

• promoting and then cancelling the application in GCMS with the application status reason listed as “incomplete application”;
  • noting in GCMS the reason(s) for rejecting the application; and
  • repaying all fees associated with the application (e.g., the cost recovery fee and the right of permanent residence fee, as applicable).
When an application is rejected as incomplete, the applicant must submit a new Express Entry profile through their online account to be considered for any future rounds of invitations.