+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Application is in "Processing update" state for a long time

KeddyCan

Oct 28, 2020
I've made changes to my application and submitted it. But the status is in "Processing update" for more than 8 hours. Is anyone experiencing this issue?

TR1111

Dec 7, 2020
Yes, I just made changes to my profile around half an hour ago, it's still showing "processing update". I hope the issue gets resolved before Wed!

Reactions: KeddyCan

KeddyCan

Oct 28, 2020
Yes, I just made changes to my profile around half an hour ago, it's still showing "processing update". I hope the issue gets resolved before Wed!
Please update it here when your status changes. I made an unnecessary change to my profile, and I'm stuck now.

TR1111

Dec 7, 2020
Sure, will let you know if/when the status changes. I'm in the same boat as well, I'm totally regretting my decision of making an unimportant change! I've just submitted a technical issue ticket, let's see if they respond. I'll keep you posted!

TR1111

Dec 7, 2020
Hey I just got to know from an acquaintance that it usually takes 24hrs for the processing update status to change (unless there's a known tech glitch that is affecting everyone). I'm gonna try be calm and get some much-needed rest :D Do post here when your status changes, good luck!

KeddyCan

Oct 28, 2020
Hey I just got to know from an acquaintance that it usually takes 24hrs for the processing update status to change (unless there's a known tech glitch that is affecting everyone). I'm gonna try be calm and get some much-needed rest :D Do post here when your status changes, good luck!
Great! Thanks for the info. I will let you know if my application status changes.

Reactions: TR1111

KeddyCan

Oct 28, 2020
The status has changed... Check your profile.

TR1111

Dec 7, 2020
Thanks so much for the update, mine is still stuck at processing...maybe it'll take a few more hours to change, fingers crossed!

TR1111

Dec 7, 2020
The status has changed... Check your profile.
Hey quick question - did you have any log-in issues right before your status changed? After I enter my GCkey password and security question, I'm unable to proceed further, the site re-directs me to the homepage

hustler751

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Hey quick question - did you have any log-in issues right before your status changed? After I enter my GCkey password and security question, I'm unable to proceed further, the site re-directs me to the homepage
Is your profile showing submitted now ?

KeddyCan

Oct 28, 2020
Yes, I did have login issues for some time. It looks like they're working on it.