+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry and PNP

VB0201

May 31, 2023
Hi,
I submitted my express entry profile in August 2023. I qualify for FSW and have crs score of 478 after scoring clb -9 in ielts and masters equivalence from wes. I have also applied in the PEI PNP (70 /100) and Sask PNP (63/110). I am looking to get qualified as Lawyer in Canada and have passed the 5 NCA exams. I am a licensed lawyer in India. My primary NOC for EE is Administrative Assistant. Please kindly explain whether I have chances in coming months and 2024 to receive an invitation?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
I submitted my express entry profile in August 2023. I qualify for FSW and have crs score of 478 after scoring clb -9 in ielts and masters equivalence from wes. I have also applied in the PEI PNP (70 /100) and Sask PNP (63/110). I am looking to get qualified as Lawyer in Canada and have passed the 5 NCA exams. I am a licensed lawyer in India. My primary NOC for EE is Administrative Assistant. Please kindly explain whether I have chances in coming months and 2024 to receive an invitation?
No chance for PEI or SINP. EE is an option if scores come below 478.

VB0201

May 31, 2023
Hi,
Can you please elaborate why there are no chances in PEI and SINP . And also which other pnp would you recommend?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
Can you please elaborate why there are no chances in PEI and SINP . And also which other pnp would you recommend?
PEI is a population of 120,000 people. Their program is based on specific NOCs with job offer. And they have specific NOCs that are in demand. SINP, your score is too low unless you have checked the draws and your SINP score and NOC has been selected. Usually you want around 70 and your NOC to be selected.

Maybe Alberta but your NOC has to be in demand. So you need to hope that EE draws come down lower.

VB0201

May 31, 2023
Thanks for your advice. I have also applied through Job Bank and Indeed for jobs for my Primary NOC. How difficult is it to receive an offer for an LMIA approved Job. Are foreign candidates even considered especially those who are not in Canada currently

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for your advice. I have also applied through Job Bank and Indeed for jobs for my Primary NOC. How difficult is it to receive an offer for an LMIA approved Job. Are foreign candidates even considered especially those who are not in Canada currently
Very difficult. Most jobs posted will state only PR or citizens apply. The employer has to prove that no one in Canada can do the job, only you. Learn French to increase your score. If you are an admin assistant and plan to practice law then learn French. Courts are in both languages.