+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry after pnp application

mhsjutt

Dec 10, 2022
Hi Guys,
Hopefully you guys are in great holiday spirits. I am in Canada on PGWP and I already got my PNP approved and points transferred, waiting for draw to get iTA.
I require clarity on the information to provide to IRCC:

1. My wife, who is a dependent, got a rejection for Spouse Open Work Permit. (She is back home and I am working in Canada). There was no details for her immigration history required. Do I need to add this information somewhere? If so, to what detail? Application numbers etc? Even I am not not sure why she got rejected, I am working NOC A. The reason given was she will not leave Canada at the end of the term, which wouldn't apply for Express entry anymore. Should I add this info somewhere?

2. I had a divorce before my current marriage, she was back home and she did apply for Visit Visa. At that time I didn't have a job and so naturally her visa also got rejected. Do I have to mention this information? I mean I do intent to attach a divorce certificate, but since she never got the visa and since she never came to Canada, do I have to mention that she applied for Visit visa? Because I do not have access to her account or application number and not on speaking terms.

3. My wife has a brother in Canada, but he does not want to provide his financial details such as bank statements etc so Can i use his bills like mobile or internet to show he is in Canada? Also I made a mistake in the pnp application with his name. Can I change this somehow on PNP application. I don't know to what extent the IRCC will tele with the BC PNP application.

Finally, when mentioning these extra details, what is the format or the best way to describe such details. I was thinking maybe an Letter of Explanation (LOE) with all the points I want to clarify followed by documents such as divorce papers etc, in a single PDF.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi Guys,
Hopefully you guys are in great holiday spirits. I am in Canada on PGWP and I already got my PNP approved and points transferred, waiting for draw to get iTA.
I require clarity on the information to provide to IRCC:

1. My wife, who is a dependent, got a rejection for Spouse Open Work Permit. (She is back home and I am working in Canada). There was no details for her immigration history required. Do I need to add this information somewhere? If so, to what detail? Application numbers etc? Even I am not not sure why she got rejected, I am working NOC A. The reason given was she will not leave Canada at the end of the term, which wouldn't apply for Express entry anymore. Should I add this info somewhere?

2. I had a divorce before my current marriage, she was back home and she did apply for Visit Visa. At that time I didn't have a job and so naturally her visa also got rejected. Do I have to mention this information? I mean I do intent to attach a divorce certificate, but since she never got the visa and since she never came to Canada, do I have to mention that she applied for Visit visa? Because I do not have access to her account or application number and not on speaking terms.

3. My wife has a brother in Canada, but he does not want to provide his financial details such as bank statements etc so Can i use his bills like mobile or internet to show he is in Canada? Also I made a mistake in the pnp application with his name. Can I change this somehow on PNP application. I don't know to what extent the IRCC will tele with the BC PNP application.

Finally, when mentioning these extra details, what is the format or the best way to describe such details. I was thinking maybe an Letter of Explanation (LOE) with all the points I want to clarify followed by documents such as divorce papers etc, in a single PDF.

1. If your wife's application for a Spouse Open Work Permit was rejected, you may want to consider providing additional information to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to help clarify the circumstances of the rejection. This could include information about the reasons for the rejection and any documentation that you have related to the application, such as the rejection letter. If you are not sure why the application was rejected, you could try contacting IRCC for more information. It is also worth noting that the fact that your wife's application for a Spouse Open Work Permit was rejected does not necessarily impact your PNP application or your eligibility for Express Entry.
  2. If you and your wife were divorced before your current marriage, you will need to provide a copy of the divorce certificate as part of your PNP application. You do not need to provide information about your wife's previous application for a visitor visa, as long as you are able to provide the necessary documentation to show that you are currently married.
  3. If your wife's brother in Canada is unwilling to provide financial information such as bank statements, you may be able to use other documents, such as bills for services like mobile or internet, to show that he is living in Canada. However, it is important to note that IRCC may request additional information or documentation to verify the information provided in your application. If you made a mistake in your PNP application with your wife's brother's name, you may want to contact the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) to see if it is possible to correct the mistake. IRCC will typically consider the information provided in your PNP application as part of the overall assessment of your application, but it is possible that they may request additional information or documentation if needed.
As for the format for providing additional information or clarification in your PNP application, you could consider writing a Letter of Explanation (LOE) outlining the points you want to clarify and including any supporting documentation, such as divorce papers, in a single PDF file. It is generally a good idea to be as clear and concise as possible when providing additional information or clarification in your application, and to include any relevant documentation to support your explanations.

mhsjutt

Dec 10, 2022
  1. If your wife's application for a Spouse Open Work Permit was rejected, you may want to consider providing additional information to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to help clarify the circumstances of the rejection. This could include information about the reasons for the rejection and any documentation that you have related to the application, such as the rejection letter. If you are not sure why the application was rejected, you could try contacting IRCC for more information. It is also worth noting that the fact that your wife's application for a Spouse Open Work Permit was rejected does not necessarily impact your PNP application or your eligibility for Express Entry.
  2. If you and your wife were divorced before your current marriage, you will need to provide a copy of the divorce certificate as part of your PNP application. You do not need to provide information about your wife's previous application for a visitor visa, as long as you are able to provide the necessary documentation to show that you are currently married.
  3. If your wife's brother in Canada is unwilling to provide financial information such as bank statements, you may be able to use other documents, such as bills for services like mobile or internet, to show that he is living in Canada. However, it is important to note that IRCC may request additional information or documentation to verify the information provided in your application. If you made a mistake in your PNP application with your wife's brother's name, you may want to contact the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) to see if it is possible to correct the mistake. IRCC will typically consider the information provided in your PNP application as part of the overall assessment of your application, but it is possible that they may request additional information or documentation if needed.
As for the format for providing additional information or clarification in your PNP application, you could consider writing a Letter of Explanation (LOE) outlining the points you want to clarify and including any supporting documentation, such as divorce papers, in a single PDF file. It is generally a good idea to be as clear and concise as possible when providing additional information or clarification in your application, and to include any relevant documentation to support your explanations.
Thank you for your detailed answer.
Regarding current marriage, do I need to provide proof of marrige like photos etc?

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Thank you for your detailed answer.
Regarding current marriage, do I need to provide proof of marrige like photos etc?

Hey, so if you're applying and you're married, you'll need to show them your marriage certificate or some other official document that proves you're married.
Make sure you have the original document or a certified true copy of the original.
You might also need to provide some other documents to support your application, like proof of your identity and maybe some evidence of your relationship, like joint bank statements or travel documents.
If you're not sure what documents you need, you can check the specific requirements for your application or get in touch with IRCC or a qualified immigration professional for more info.
They'll be able to help you out.

mhsjutt

Dec 10, 2022
Hey, so if you're applying and you're married, you'll need to show them your marriage certificate or some other official document that proves you're married.
Make sure you have the original document or a certified true copy of the original.
You might also need to provide some other documents to support your application, like proof of your identity and maybe some evidence of your relationship, like joint bank statements or travel documents.
If you're not sure what documents you need, you can check the specific requirements for your application or get in touch with IRCC or a qualified immigration professional for more info.
They'll be able to help you out.
Marriage Certificates are required as part of the application and Identity is proven by by passports etc, which are required.
However, my question remains, that photos joint accounts and remittance is a part of "EVIDENCE" that the marriage is not fake just for coming to Canada. Do I need to provide this when both of us are actually applying together, granted she is a dependent and I am the primary applicant?