+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry after pnp application

mhsjutt

Dec 10, 2022
I already got a pnp nomination now im waiting for the next draw. My question is my spouse is back home.
1. Can i getupfront medical for both of us before iTA?
2. My wife got a rejection on Spouse open work permit,the is no field for spouse history? No real reason, only thing i can think of i my work permit was expiring in less than 6 months when they processed the application. Do i need to include this in the application?
3. i was previously married and then divorced previous wife who never came to Canada. (She did apply a visit visa but rejected ). Do i need to mention previous marriage as well or just the current one?
4. Do i need to put in proof of marriage like pictures and stuff if i am in Canada but wife back home for express entry?

I know after pnp approval chances of PR approval is very high if nothing serious happens. i just want to be sure.

Any thoughts from experts is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
I already got a pnp nomination now im waiting for the next draw. My question is my spouse is back home.
1. Can i getupfront medical for both of us before iTA?
2. My wife got a rejection on Spouse open work permit,the is no field for spouse history? No real reason, only thing i can think of i my work permit was expiring in less than 6 months when they processed the application. Do i need to include this in the application?
3. i was previously married and then divorced previous wife who never came to Canada. (She did apply a visit visa but rejected ). Do i need to mention previous marriage as well or just the current one?
4. Do i need to put in proof of marriage like pictures and stuff if i am in Canada but wife back home for express entry?

I know after pnp approval chances of PR approval is very high if nothing serious happens. i just want to be sure.

Any thoughts from experts is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
1. Yes Get the medical for both before ITA, I did that.
2. Yes. Include all visa/work permit rejects don't ever hide that part. PNP nomination helps but if you hide any information regarding rejections then it is a negative point.
3. I am not sure May be other members can comment
4. Marriage certificate or License from your country's authority in english or translate and notarized should suffice