+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 February Applications Timeline lets Network Here

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Express Entry 2015 February applicants - here's your thread!
so we have an idea after getting ITA how long gonna take for whole process .

EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE CREATE - JANUARY 2 2015
RECEIVE ITA 07th FEB 2015[Second draw]
submission on-line application 16th Feb 2015[ planning]
Medical request Done
AOR received: NOY YET

Good luck everybody :)

simonawo

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
What was your CRS Score and please kindly answer this question i have below:

Me have a question o...I was told i'm ineligible initially. I suspected it must be because i indicated i didn't do ECA, so i created another profile and i then indicated that ECA done, which eventually led to my profile now deemed eligible, i was also given a Job Seeker Validation code. Now that ECA is the issue, i'm planning on doing it but, one of the Provinces i'm targeting may open their PNP application soon and they requested that anyone who will apply should already have been accepted into EE pool and must have EE number and Job Seeker Validation Code which i already got.

My question now is when does CIC starts to work or verify the details we provided in our EE profile? I'm considering withdrawing the profile pending when i would get ECA done and then create another profile but, from the reviews i've read, many of those who withdrew their profile weren't given Job seeker validation code when they re-applied. Also, the Province i'm targeting might open application during the period when i'm still processing ECA and as such, one might loose since he doesn't have the codes again. Leaving the profile the way it is, i don't want CIC to start their verification and then find out the ECA details aren't true, they said any false info may result in one being banned from entering Canada for the next 5years. My plan now is to process the ECA and when and update the info as soon as i get the result but i need to know if CIC won't start their processing before that time. So, what can you advice? Kindly note that i did it initially to find out if ECA was the issue why i was initially deemed ineligible, thanks.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simonawo said:
What was your CRS Score and please kindly answer this question i have below:

Me have a question o...I was told i'm ineligible initially. I suspected it must be because i indicated i didn't do ECA, so i created another profile and i then indicated that ECA done, which eventually led to my profile now deemed eligible, i was also given a Job Seeker Validation code. Now that ECA is the issue, i'm planning on doing it but, one of the Provinces i'm targeting may open their PNP application soon and they requested that anyone who will apply should already have been accepted into EE pool and must have EE number and Job Seeker Validation Code which i already got.

My question now is when does CIC starts to work or verify the details we provided in our EE profile? I'm considering withdrawing the profile pending when i would get ECA done and then create another profile but, from the reviews i've read, many of those who withdrew their profile weren't given Job seeker validation code when they re-applied. Also, the Province i'm targeting might open application during the period when i'm still processing ECA and as such, one might loose since he doesn't have the codes again. Leaving the profile the way it is, i don't want CIC to start their verification and then find out the ECA details aren't true, they said any false info may result in one being banned from entering Canada for the next 5years. My plan now is to process the ECA and when and update the info as soon as i get the result but i need to know if CIC won't start their processing before that time. So, what can you advice? Kindly note that i did it initially to find out if ECA was the issue why i was initially deemed ineligible, thanks.
r u currently in canada as work permit that support by LMIA or PNP holder.
i didn't submit ECA but i ve one my score enough without ECA.

simonawo

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
mannual said:
r u currently in canada as work permit that support by LMIA or PNP holder.
i didn't submit ECA but i ve one my score enough without ECA.
No, i'm not in Canada. I guess its because i wasn't awarded marks initially for ECA since i indicated i haven't done it, maybe reason why i was ineligible initially. So i just changed ECA to "done" and i became eligible. My issue is that i want to know if they will verify soon because i willjust start the ECA process.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anybody got my cic updated medical received ?

Papajohns

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
I m invited in February . Can u send me the format of letter of employment , employment record letter and other letters that u have submitted in ur file . I dnt hv enough money to pay lawyer for that . I can provide u my email so u could send it directly if u dnt wnt to disclose it here . Reply will be much appreciated. Thanks .

Monija

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
I have a question about pr processing place. If we do not reside in Canada will our applications still be processed in Canada or sent to nearest embassy? Any ideas?

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It will forwarded to your local visa office .i guess when I applied my spouse work permit online it goes to her contery visa office . I'm not sure about PR.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Papajohns said:
I m invited in February . Can u send me the format of letter of employment , employment record letter and other letters that u have submitted in ur file . I dnt hv enough money to pay lawyer for that . I can provide u my email so u could send it directly if u dnt wnt to disclose it here . Reply will be much appreciated. Thanks .
i don't ve any format of employment letter .but I submitted employment certificate from provious employment .send me your e mail.pm me