+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expired IELTS

Yanne

Jan 4, 2016
Hi there I already received my LOA and have a Nomination Certificate # but my IELTS was expired last June 2015, is there any way I can appeal my IELTS? Because the time my MPNP was processed it was not yet expired.

Hoping for your response.

Thank you very much! :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Yanne said:
Hi there I already received my LOA and have a Nomination Certificate # but my IELTS was expired last June 2015, is there any way I can appeal my IELTS? Because the time my MPNP was processed it was not yet expired.

If you haven't submitted your PR application yet, then yes, you must re-appear for the IELTS test.

erly

Aug 22, 2014
Yanne said:

Hi Yanne,

we are on the same boat, got my LOA last dec and my IELTS was already expired last sept 2015. I booked for a retake this January so that when I submit my application to CIC, i have a valid ielts. It is better to be safe ;)

sk786

Feb 10, 2016
Hi,

I have an LOA in hand already and my ielts will expire in july 2016. My LOA is for Sep 2016.
My question is, Can I file a visa a way well in advance as in the month of May 2016. so that I can avoid reappear ielts.
any helpful and authentic suggestion or info on this will be much appreciated.

Looking forward replies,

Many thanks in advance,