+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expired Express Entry Account Information

Matt8686

Aug 15, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I created an express entry account in 2017, as I failed to reach the minimum score, my account expired in 2018. Now, I am in Canada, and I want to apply again. I cannot remember the previous NOC I used to apply; I am worrying that this time using a different NOC, and because of inconsistency between the new account and the previous one, I will be rejected. I sent emails to IRCC, but I haven’t heard back after a month. I called them, and the agent told me retrieving information is not possible. I also built a new account and tried to link it to the previous one, but it was not possible as well. Do you have any suggestions?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hi Everyone,
I created an express entry account in 2017, as I failed to reach the minimum score, my account expired in 2018. Now, I am in Canada, and I want to apply again. I cannot remember the previous NOC I used to apply; I am worrying that this time using a different NOC, and because of inconsistency between the new account and the previous one, I will be rejected. I sent emails to IRCC, but I haven’t heard back after a month. I called them, and the agent told me retrieving information is not possible. I also built a new account and tried to link it to the previous one, but it was not possible as well. Do you have any suggestions?
As long as you have not submitted your application (received ITA and post AOR) you are good to go.

Reactions: Matt8686