+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expired COPR dated before March 18 2020 - complicated

LK009_LRE

May 30, 2019
Hi - Just wondering are there any COPR holder who got new COPR documents after having expired the first COPR? I got my COPR in Dec 2019 but couldn't travel because of COVID and then replied to the mail from IRCC on "Are you still interested?" in May 2021. However we were expecting a baby back then and notified the same to IRCC and IRCC requested some additional information with regard to the new born baby and also asked to do re-medical. Submitted all the information last month together with the re-medical and now waiting for a reply? Is there anyone else who had gone through similar situation? If so what was the outcome and also can you share the timeline?

Thank You in advance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi - Just wondering are there any COPR holder who got new COPR documents after having expired the first COPR? I got my COPR in Dec 2019 but couldn't travel because of COVID and then replied to the mail from IRCC on "Are you still interested?" in May 2021. However we were expecting a baby back then and notified the same to IRCC and IRCC requested some additional information with regard to the new born baby and also asked to do re-medical. Submitted all the information last month together with the re-medical and now waiting for a reply? Is there anyone else who had gone through similar situation? If so what was the outcome and also can you share the timeline?

Thank You in advance.
I would recommend you join discussions here:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/re-issue-of-expired-copr-visa.737779/page-61

Toona

Jun 22, 2022

Thank You in advance.
Similar except I was in Canada when it expired and then I left Canada in hope of returning once I get my COPR re-issued. Still waiting...