+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXPERIENCE LETTERS

luthiansay

Jan 30, 2011
I have a total of 4 years in IT EXPERIENCE FROM LONDON. Now i have recently returned to India and have applied for immigration to canada. My company has closed down and i do not have any proof of offer letter or relieving letter or any other documentation. Please advise what I can do in this case.

are there any companies in hyderabad that help with such situations

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
luthiansay said:
I have a total of 4 years in IT EXPERIENCE FROM LONDON. Now i have recently returned to India and have applied for immigration to canada. My company has closed down and i do not have any proof of offer letter or relieving letter or any other documentation. Please advise what I can do in this case.

are there any companies in hyderabad that help with such situations
Dear. I had a same situation from my past employer. I submitted an explaination letter mentionning the reason for not attaching proof of my service. It was accepted. Provide them full information of that employer i.e. full name, past address, past email etc etc to let them try to access and verify the same

gud luk
asyousuf

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
asyousuf said:
Dear. I had a same situation from my past employer. I submitted an explaination letter mentionning the reason for not attaching proof of my service. It was accepted. Provide them full information of that employer i.e. full name, past address, past email etc etc to let them try to access and verify the same

gud luk
asyousuf
Agreed. Also, you can submit tax reports or statements from official organizations to prove that the company existed before. This truly helps.

Cheers

Mezo