Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/2011
AOR Received.
02/2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Dear Friends,

I have got my PER, medicals have done in mid March 2012. I got an email from the local Visa Office requesting the " evidence of transferable funds of myself " . when i lodge my application, I have enclosed a valuation report of the Fixed assets ( House and Land ) only. The official document taken from the local valuation officer, and now it has expired on 31.12.2011.

Please tell me whether they asking above extended valuation report? Do I need to provide them bank statements with cash? When i get the visa, i will have resigned from the present job, thereafter my employer will release the provident fund, ETF, grativity etc.. Shall i mention those facts and future money resources in the covering letter?

SIR, YOUR GUIDANCE IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED..!!! WAITING A REPLY AT YOUR EARLIEST PLEASE.

Thanking you.

kind regards

Mycanada1

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mycanada1 said:
Dear Friends,

I have got my PER, medicals have done in mid March 2012. I got an email from the local Visa Office requesting the " evidence of transferable funds of myself " . when i lodge my application, I have enclosed a valuation report of the Fixed assets ( House and Land ) only. The official document taken from the local valuation officer, and now it has expired on 31.12.2011.

Please tell me whether they asking above extended valuation report? Do I need to provide them bank statements with cash? When i get the visa, i will have resigned from the present job, thereafter my employer will release the provident fund, ETF, grativity etc.. Shall i mention those facts and future money resources in the covering letter?

SIR, YOUR GUIDANCE IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED..!!! WAITING A REPLY AT YOUR EARLIEST PLEASE.

Thanking you.

kind regards

Mycanada1
Visa Office would be interested in liquid funds only, no more property valuation. Bank statement, provident fund etc