+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

establishing immigrant recruiting centers in south-east asia.

ndudar

Sep 17, 2007
The last article I read gave an insight on how recruitment centers were estalished in Asia contries particularly Hong -Kong to encourage immigration to canada in that country.I was particularly irked because I thought language should plays a part in immigration issues.Mostly in african country we speak english fluently, as a matter of fact engilsh is first language in most African conteries.But am surprised immigration to canada has never been given a serious thougth by the canadian Goernment in regard to Africa, inspite the fact that we in Africa are highly educated and probably in a better position to fit -in.I suppose a better discuss in done on this personalised topic.Thanks

fathertee

Star Member
May 25, 2006
I agree with you my friend. I think emphasis should be placed on African migrants, since we speak the two official languages in canada and have enormous Graduates and talents in the whole of the continet (i.e Africa).

I will suggest that CIC really looks into these matter and find a way to reduce the long queues in African embassies.

lake

May 28, 2008
There are a lot of Canadians whose bread and butter is teaching English to the Asian immigrants. If the focus changed to english and french speaking Africans they won't have any job. Teaching English to new Canadians is big in Canada.